ATC Online Webinars are open to all past, present, and future ATC scholars.
The webinar room will open at 7:40 p.m. Please sign in early as a guest to test your equipment so that we may begin the webinar promptly at 8:00 p.m. To participate, go to https://adobeconnect.oit.ohio.edu/foley/.
2016-2017 ATC webinars:
- 19 April 2017. Modspar Scholar Presentation
- 5 April 2017. Modspar Scholar Presentation
- 15 March 2017. More Attempts at Modeling and What I Have Learned, Fisher and Haren.
- 1 March 2017. Modeling Data with Desmos, Haren and Gorsuch.
- 15 February 2017. Triangle Centers, Ashurst and Phelps.
- 1 February 2017. Mapping Mathematics to Social Science, Foley and Sinha.
- 18 January 2017. Project-Based Learning, Design Thinking, and Mathematical Modeling, Gorsuch and Haren.
- 7 December 2016. Vectors and Linear Equations, Howard and Phelps.
- 2 November 2016. Geometry of Complex Numbers, Phelps and Gorsuch.
- 19 October 2016. Assessing Modeling: A summative Approach, Gorsuch and Haren.
- 5 October 2016. Taxicab Geometry, Haren and Howard.
- 21 September 2016. Proof for Student-Centered Learning and Assessment, Foley and Gorsuch.
- 7 September 2016. Linear Differences, Ashurst and Foley.
- 17 August 2016. Implementing and Assessing Modeling, Gorsuch.
- 28 July 2016. Parametric Equations: Transforming Circles and Time, Haren.
- 27 July 2016. Correlation, Regression, and Residuals, Gorsuch and Ashurst.
- 26 July 2016. Area of a Spherical Triangle, Howard.
- 21 July 2016. Parametric Paths Part II, Phelps, Howard, and Haren.
- 20 July 2016. Median-Median Line of Best Fit, Gorsuch and Ashurst.
- 19 July 2016. Parametric Paths Part I, Phelps, Haren, and Howard.
- 6 July 2016. The General Proportional Model, Foley and Gorsuch.
2015-2016 ATC webinars:
- 20 April 2016. Modspar: Algebra Modeling Part II
- 6 April 2016. QUANT: Chi Square Test
- 16 March 2016. Modspar: Algebra Modeling Part I
- 2 March 2016. QUANT: Pop Top Prize Probability
- 17 February 2016. Modspar: Geometry Transformations & Reflections continued
- 3 February 2016. QUANT: Binomial Data Collection
- 20 January 2016. Modspar: Geometry Transformations & Reflections
To view archived webinars click here.